The next admissions term is Fall 2021.
Find more information about programs offered by the Center for Educational Leadership that fit your professional development needs. Many CEL Alumni continue to return to participate in additional programs as they move along their leadership pathway.
For Aspiring Leaders
Learn how to apply for these graduate programs here.
- Masters in Educational Leadership Cohort Track Program (degree + principal license program)
- Inspired Leaders Principal Licensure Program (principal license-only program | Master's degree required)
For Practiced and Experienced Leaders
(mid to senior level career professionals)
- Education Policy Fellowship Program (EPFP)
- Application for the 2021-2022 Cohort open now. Email us for more information.
- Urban Principal Endoresement Program
- Application for the 2021-2022 Cohort is now open. Email us for more information.
- Superintendent Licensure Program (licensure-only program | Requires 3 years of experience under principal license)
- Entry points each Fall and Spring semester. Apply through Graduate Admissions here.
Join a Virtual Information Session:
The Center for Educational Leadership holds a weekly virtual information session on Wednesdays from 12:00 - 1:00 PM. To register for an information session and recieve the meeting link, send an email with your name and preferred information session date to firstname.lastname@example.org.