• The Intensive English Language Program (IELP) provides instruction in Academic English in non-credit courses
• ESL course graduate students for Communication for international teaching assistants.
• ESL Courses for the workplace or everyday English. Continuing Education - ESL courses. Speaking and Pronunciation
• Customized short-term ESL courses for groups
- American Culture
- or A Topic of Your Choice
Planning for these short-term programs should begin by February. In addition to face-to-face and online coursework, there are a variety of activities that can be included related to your topics or cultural trips.
Dr. Michele S. Bowman-ESL Program Director
Mather Mansion Room 206
Cleveland State University
2605 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44115