Applications are DUE February 1, 2021
Attend an information session in January 2021 for more information. Dates and times coming soon...
CTF is a partnership between the Cleveland Foundation, Cleveland State University, and the Cleveland Metropolitan School District (CMSD). This grant funded program engages highly qualified teacher candidates in paid practicum and student teaching experiences in select CMSD schools. With a national teacher shortage, CTF is creating a pipeline of strong teacher candidates committed to urban education, who will be considered for hire the following year.
Eligible Applicants must be in a licensure program in the College of Education and Human Services and meet all academic and non-academic requirements for their final year experiences (i.e. practicum/student teaching, internship and/or apprentice teaching) in 2020-2021. Applicants must also be US citizens or permanent residents and have a commitment to urban education.
- Complete the OFS online application for Fall 2020
- Complete the Cleveland Teaching Fellowship Application for 2020-2021
- 20-21 CTF Application (Click Here)
- Must attach a written response & resume
- Request a Recommendation from faculty member, mentor teacher or supervisor
- 20-21 CTF Recommendation (Click Here)
- Select Individuals will be invited to campus for an interview in February 2020
The College of Education and Human Services is excited to welcome the fourth cohort of the Cleveland Teaching Fellowship (CTF) in Fall 2019!
Cleveland Teaching Fellowship Kick-Off Event, Fall 2018
|Important SPRING 2020 dates|
|2/1/2020||2020-2021 Fellowship Applications DUE|
|5/7/2020||End of Year Event|
|Timesheets due on the 15th of each month!|
Courtney Nudell, Career Development Coordinator,
Office of Field Services JH 170