The Master of Urban Secondary Teaching Program (MUST) and Noyce Scholarships for Science and Math Majors Scholarships
Full tuition fellowships awarded to highly qualified applicants committed to addressing social justice and change in Urban School and Communities.
NOYCE scholarship application 2016: Click here to apply online.
For more information, contact MUST STEM coordinator, Gary McPherson at 216-687-4589 or email@example.com
NOYCE SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE FOR SCIENCE AND MATH MAJORS INCLUDE:
- Full tuition award totaling $25,000
- Technology award valued at $1,200
- Opportunity to travel and present at professional conferences
- The cost of tuition for up to 8 hours of pre-requisite coursework
- 14 month academic program starting May of 2015
- Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction, with teaching licensure
- Urban one-year clinical experience integrated into the program
- Employment rate is 100% for MUST STEM Fellows who pursue teaching as a profession after program completion