- DiversityInc Best Practices is a subscription website that offers two categories of content: career advice and diversity management.
- Gender Pronouns FAQ
- The Greater Cleveland Partnership
- The Greater Cleveland Partnership Commission on Economic Inclusion
- Growing Racial Equity in Northeast Ohio: Continued Awareness & Action
- Words Matter - Helpful Language
- Inside Higher Ed
- Interrupting Bias in the Faculty Search Process: Film & Facilitation Guide
- National Center on Disability and Journalism Language Style Guide
- Prison Studies Project Language Guide
- Project Implicit Social Attitudes, Mental Health, Featured Task
- Refugees & Immigrants Glossary of Terms
- Refugees, Asylum Seekers & Migrants
- University of Southern California’s Academic Senate - Faculty Diversity Training Programs and Best Practices Preliminary Draft
- Vets in The Workplace Common Terms & Lingo
- YWCA Greater Cleveland's Racial Equity and Social Justice Challenge: White Fragility
Audio / Video
- Busted: America’s Poverty Myths (5 part audio series)
- The Rise of Black Lives Matter
- Seeing White: A 14-part documentary series exploring Whiteness in America
- Yo Soy Boricua Pa’Que Tu Lo Sepas! I’m Boricua Just So You Know
- "White Fragility: Why It's So Hard for White People to Talk About Racism," (University of Washington professor Dr. Robin DiAngelo reads from her book)
- Banaji, Mahzarin R., & Greenwald, Anthony G. (2013). Blindspot: Hidden Biases of Good People. Delacorte Press.
- Kevin L. Nadal PhD. That's So Gay!: Microaggressions and the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Community (Perspectives on Sexual Orientation and Diversity) describes experiences of microaggressions, or subtle forms of discrimination, toward lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people.
- Hu, S., & Kuh, G. D. (2003). Diversity experiences and college student learning and personal development. Journal of College Student Development, 44(3), 320-334.
- Smith, Daryl G. (2009). Diversity's Promise for Higher Education: Making It Work. Johns Hopkins University Press.